THIS IS ME :)

Diamond do not start off looking magnificently beautiful, in fact, when the ore is extracted it looks like dirt,typically ordinary dirt,but the potential within it is what distinguishes it from regular soil, a potential that if treated and manufactured correctly will unleash a wonderful product, one that is rare, unique and and priceless. Apply this example on a larger and much more crucial scale and you'll find that the generation of children is the ore while the manufacturing company is equally represented by the home, school, and the environment in general.
Growing up, I have been blessed with a wonderful family, providing a strong base and ever present support to fall back on.I was taught the basics, be it directly or indirectly, and slowly my outer layers started to chip off starting my journey of transformation to become a unique and useful person.For this I have Allah and my parents to thank, to them I will be forever in debt.

However, like all other lessons, there has to be a practical side to permanently instill these values within me, that is where Maahad Hamidiah came in.
So here I am, years later, emerging from the factory of the diamonds as the extraction process reached its end. My bland and ordinary outer shell has been completely shed, exposing my abilities and unleashing yet another person to serve Islam, the community and make the world a better place in any way possible. Though I am far from elegant and magnificent in terms of looks, I definitely feel as unique and precious as a diamond. But like a diamond, my journey is far from over, I still have more buffering, polishing and cutting to go through, but unlike a diamond my polishing is a never ending process for there is always space in the heart for more faith, in the mind, for extra knowledge and in actions for further improvement.

3 comments:

  1. yeah,,your blog and your posts are so nice
    i like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you will become a person after you come out from maahad..
    Lawyer maybe...Allah willing

    ReplyDelete

 
- This Blog is Officially Owned by Aliya Husna Bt. Abu Hisham | Design by Jer-Meyr | All Right Reserved © Copyright 2012 -