cartoon time!!



Seriously, I really really love to watch cartoon with my siblings. The channel that we most to watch is Disney Channel and Cartoon Network. There are more movies in Disney Channel every day at 7:30 p.m. such as princess and the frog, freaky friday and you will get more movies in here. Meanwhile, the Cartoon Network channel most to the survival of fantasy life. At last, I just leave my homework without doing it..huhu :(
So, from my own conclusion is, for watching the cartoon, we must have the right leisure time and finish our homework first, so we can watch the cartoon with the relax mind. I will happy if you agree with my suggestion. Okey everyone, now i am going to watch cartoon because all my homework were done and my young brothers are waiting for me downstairs :) 
salam..




2 comments:

  1. Yes I agree with your conclusion cel. And I didnt finish my homework yet. Me so lazy :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do not expect that you love cartoon..same with me actually

    ReplyDelete

 
- This Blog is Officially Owned by Aliya Husna Bt. Abu Hisham | Design by Jer-Meyr | All Right Reserved © Copyright 2012 -